The FGSSD Repair Center was formed in 2001 to establish a central European repair location for Foxconn’s existing customers.
Since 2001 FGSSD has grown its product range, technical capabilities and customer base, and is now employing full time and highly trained staff offering the following repair and refurbishment services.
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) test, debug and repair capabilities.
- Whole unit repair and refurbishment.
- No Fault Found (NFF) testing of failed consumer & commercial electronic commodities and data cleaning.
- High and low complexity product screening including hardware and software upgrades.
- TAPA-A certified security officers and systems in place.
- Highly disciplined controlled environment in the following ISO 9002 approved processes:
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD)
- Moisture Sensitive Devices (MSD)
- IPC 610 / 7711 certified
- 5S systematic audited process
- IT systems for product tracking & raw material tracking.
- All services are project managed to implementation by our team of trained project managers.
FGSSD repair center provides repair solutions that fit our customers’ needs. For product screening, hardware and software updates we commit to quoting you within 24 hours of receiving your scope of work.
For repair and refurbishment service solutions we have team of professionals that can work with our clients to drive your requirements from receiving your RFI / RFQ to a project managed conclusion, our dedicated business & development team are instrumental in making this happen.